From Blair along with the quote of “Funniest thing I have ever seen.”
A physician claimed that the following are actual comments made by his patients (predominately male) while he was performing their colonoscopies:
- "Take it easy, Doc. You’re boldly going where no man has gone before!"
- "Find Amelia Earhart yet?"
- "Can you hear me NOW?"
- "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"
- "You know, in Arkansas, we’re now legally married."
- "Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?"
- "You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out…"
- "Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!"
- 9. "If your hand doesn’t fit, you must quit!"
- "Hey Doc, let me know if you find my dignity."
- "You used to be an executive at Enron, didn’t you?"
- "Now I know why I am not gay."
- "Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is not up there?"