Nana's Chocolate Brownies
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter or margerine (melted)
- 1/2 cup flour (unsifted, all-purpose)
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder (Hershey's or other)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- Beat eggs in small mixer bowl. Gradually add sugar and vanilla; beat well. Blend in melted butter.
- Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to egg mixture until well blended. Stir in nuts (if using).
- Spread in greased 8-inch square pan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until brownie begins to pull away from edges of pan. Frost if desired.